Monday, 30 May 2011
The Queen's Meme #85 - The Memory Meme
Mimi of The Queen's Meme has sent this in....
Welcome to The Queen's Meme
7 Royal Questions on Tuesday
Since it's Memorial Day in the states, I thought we'd talk about memories today. It is fitting. We all have them. Sometimes they disturb us, oftentimes they make us smile. What kind of memories do you have? And will you share them with us?
The Queen's Meme #85
The Memory Meme
1. Are you someone who keeps memory boxes and makes scrapbooks? Oh yes, I make sure I have messages flashing up on my computer telling me to do things. I don't need one when it's time to go home at the office, though.
2. What is your most disturbing memory? Not remembering to do something vital.
3. What is the one thing you will always remember about your childhood? Waiting to grow up...what a waste THAT was!
4. When you drive down memory lane for the last five years of your life, is it a happy journey or a bumpy ride? Usually I get a diversion sign telling me to take another route.
5. What is the last thing you memorized? Remember to do Mimi's meme.
6. Tell us about a dream you remember. Is this a family meme?
7. On this Memorial Day is there someone you'd like to honor and remember? We don't have Memorial Day here in Britain, but we do have Whitsun, in which it rains all day.