Monday, 6 June 2011
The Queen's Meme #86 - The Cell Phone Meme
Mimi of The Queen's Meme has sent this in....
Welcome to The Queen's Meme
7 Royal Questions on Tuesday
Ring Ring! Viiiibbbbbbbrrrrraaattte. Buzzzzzz Buzzzzz
It's Mimi on the line. Electronic gadgets have taken over our lives it seems. I can't go anywhere without seeing someone talking on a cellular phone or fixated on one of the newest toys. Doesn't it annoy you? On the other hand, how did we ever get along without them?
Call or text 1-800-Bloggingham. We'll chat!
#86 The Cell Phone Meme
1. How important is a cell phone in UR life? This is the easiest meme EVER. I don't have a cell phone. Yes, you read that correctly, I DON'T HAVE a cell phone.
2. R U addicted to UR cell phone? See Answer to Question 1
3. R U a texter, an emailer, or a photo sender? See above.
4. In the normal course of a day, about how many times do U touch UR cell phone? Is anyone reading my answers?
5. R U guilty of distracted driving? I don't drive either!
6. What is the 1 app never invented that needs to be made for UR cell phone? A decent one
7. What annoys U the most about cell phones these days? The way people use them all the time, as if they are surgically attached to their ears.