Saturday 11 June 2011

GDIF Friday




Friday, June 10, 2011
G.D.I.F. (God damn it's Friday)

1) Many people who work a Monday through Friday job say T.G.I.F. (Thank God it's Friday). In my industry, Friday is the worst day of the week, so we say G.D.I.F. (God damn it's Friday). What is your worst day of the week?  Monday....the start of the working week. What a dopey question!

2) If you have a male dog and took it to a male veterinarian and the dog tried to kiss the vet, if the vet suddenly said "Woah! I don't swing that way. I don't kiss male dogs," would it send up a red flag to you that maybe your vet was having a little too much fun with female dogs or would you just think it's a bad joke? (This really happened to a person I know)    I'd ask the secretary if the vet had been fixed.

3) If you have a car, what is hanging from your rear view mirror? If you don't have one, what would you like to have hanging in a car?  The person who drives within an inch of the back on a busy highway.

4) I absolutely hate hummus. I can't stand it's baby poopish texture. I don't understand why people like eating it. Is there a type of food that you can't stand that everyone else around you seems to love? Any Indian food. The smell is abominable.

5) Pretend you're eating a Tex-Mex grill type restaurant where you can totally customize your items (think Chipotle, Qdoba, Freebirds World Burrito, Moe's Southwest Grill, etc.) and you're ordering a burrito. What fillings/toppings do you ask for? Cold water, I think!

6) Does it bother you when people bring their puppies/little dogs into grocery stores in those dog purses? It does if they have to open them to get their money out!

7) Has anyone ever un-friended you on Facebook (or another social network) for a really stupid reason? I ask because my minister's wife decided to un-friend me recently because I jokingly created an image of my name spelled in penis drawings. (It's a font called Cocksure). I unbfriend those who don't interact, or those who are not the ones I thought they were. You would be gone for sure!

8) What is your toothpaste personality type? Squashed, with all life out of it.


9) What is your favorite thing to do on your "lazy days?" Singer Bruno Mars apparently likes to dance around with men wearing monkey masks (click here to see what I mean) I don't do that! Sitting on my La-Z-Boy watching a favourite DVD tops it.

10) What is your absolute favorite thing to take pictures of? We all know what U.S. Congressman Anthony Weiner loves to take photos of, but with a last name of Weiner, what did everyone expect?  People are the most interesting thing. Landscapes are staid, but people are interesting, especially when caught unawares and are not posed.

No comments: