Tuesday 10 May 2011

The Queen's Meme #82 - The Wheel Of Fortune Meme




Mimi of The Queen's Meme has sent this in....

Welcome To The Queen's Meme
7 Royal Questions on Tuesday
The Wheel of Fortune Meme #82


You are a contestant on the game show Wheel of Fortune.
Take a spin. Buy a vowel. Shout out a consonant. Solve the puzzle!
Play it straight or spoof it. The puzzles and questions are all about blogging. But first!
Introduce yourself to the studio audience.

"Hello Pat! My name is Jean Luc Picard I'm from the 24th century and I work as a starship captain.  I have Will Riker, lovely Bev Crusher and the wonderful Deanna Troi  in the audience with me today."

Let's begin with a Toss Up for $2,000.....





1. Place for links:SIDEBAR     (I've never seen this show as I'm in Britain)

Wildcard Question: How long has Vanna White been on the show?  As many years as her IQ is

2. To keep you out of Bankruptcy: PAY PER POST

3. Where the blog title goes: HEADER

4. Oops..you lost a turn. Name at least one thing you need to do on your blog while you're waiting for the big wheel to come back around again. Remove 'The Queen's Meme' from my list

5. What I love my readers to do: COMMENT!

6. Where the old stuff goes:ARCHIVE

7. You are the highest scoring contestant and get to play the bonus round.
Final spin for the $35,000 cash prize:
Just like the real game, use the letters RSTLN and E, three more consonants, and a vowel to say anything you'd like about blogging.

It looks like I'm not going to get the money!

Good luck!

2 comments:

Finding Pam said...

Jean-Luc, great answers!

Susan Demeter said...

I don't think I'll be getting the money either ;)