Tuesday, 10 August 2010
The Queen's Meme #48 - The First Thought Picture Meme
Mimi of The Queen's Meme has sent this in....
Welcome To The Queen's Meme #48
The First Thought Meme
(sans the ink blots)
I would like to pick your brain today. Let's see what's lurking under the old cranium pot. And since I have to do TWO memes today due to my recent affliction with all things sea and I haven't finished building my sandcastle yet.... I'll make this one easy.
Here are the guidelines:
I will give you a picture. You will give me the first word that pops into your head upon seeing the image. It doesn't have to be just one word. It can be a sentence, a question, a joke, a caption, an explanation or whatEVER your gray matter conjures.
Scary. No? Don't cheat!
Just relax on Mimi's couch and do what the good Doctor Pencil Skirt says. Ready?
1. The level of the National Debt
2. A selection of shoes for one-legged women
(They are made of chocolate. You may buy them here.)
3. Brother, I think there is an eavesdropper somewhere.
4. Batman has the week off, so his assistant WitchWoman has agreed to help.
5. That last meal you did had me spooked!
6. Some trees have unfortunate shapes or I have women on my mind!
7. The hotel you will be staying at is basic, with a view outside. Firm locks on the door.
8. Darling, you must give Muriel her wig back.
9. The school was previously used by the fire department.
10. I don't care what you say, Gerald, I am not going to help you change the tyre.
Oh. I forgot to tell you. Based on my astute psychological evaluation and pencil chewing abilities, your answers could land you in my graces....or in the dungeon. Padded cell optional.