Monday 28 June 2010

The Queen's Meme #43 - The Freedom Meme



Mimi of The Queen's Meme has sent this in....

Welcome to The Queen's Meme #43 ~
Let's do a little freedom dance.


French philosopher, Voltaire (1694 - 1778) wrote….
“Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.”
This is your moment. What sayeth you on the subject of freedom?
Fill in the blanks. Make your own Declaration of Independence.
Freely choose your destiny. Embrace your inner freedom.
Some questions are serious. Some are silly. All are revealing. Have fun!



I hold these truths to be self-blevident! (That’s blog + evident for all you non-blog speakers)

I declare myself to be free from all common sense

I wish I could free myself of governmental taxation
I am thankful that the judge freed me from shooting the boss

I don't mind paying for class items but water should be free.

I am free to make (ty-poys) over and over again. In fact, I look forward to it!

If I could choose one freedom I don’t have today it would be freedom to drive a Harley!

In a free and perfect world there would be no accountants

I am going to write my Declaration of Independence on a piece of toilet paper

I wouldn’t mind being taxed on this and that but I highly resent being taxed on earnings

When I was younger I was free to do nothing but now that I’m older I prefer to do nothing.

I declare myself free from the destructive habit of banging my head against the wall
I declare myself joyfully addicted to memes!!!

I don’t think the world will ever be totally free of  spam

With complete abandon, I free fall into the air....where's my parachute???.

In a hypothetical Superman existence, I would use my power to do good doing telephone kiosk maintenance!

I wickedly use my my power to do evil doing memes

If I weren’t so dependent on the internet I could be truly independent about anything

When I need to free my thoughts from stress and worry, I go to work and fall asleep

I would like to freely kick (let's keep that blank) in the seat of his/her hypothetical pants.

I want to do this (drive on the pavement/sidewalk) every single day and pay no consequences.

I want the freedom to let my silliness run amok also and enjoy doing silly walks  this every single day.

If I could re-write the Freedom of Information Act I would remove Freedom of Information  from the public record.

I daily need the freedom to create havoc and I don't give a bamn what anybody else thinks about it.

If I had the power to throw one person in jail it would be Simon Cowell

If I had the power to free one person from bondage of any kind it would be animals in test centres

If I could “speak truth to power“, I would say to the world _"What's that mean?

The 3 most important freedoms I have in my life are: free to breathe, walk and sleep

My favorite freedom song is I cant think of one and will bt mad when I see the others

Now, present your work to the Blogosphere and sign it.
I choose bloggers _Mimi and Mieliki and Finding Pam to sign my Bloggers Declaration of Independence as witnesses. They will hold me accountable and share in my debauchery lofty ideals.

Now go forth and be free, my children.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

silly walks... X L ent!

Xmichra said...

hrmm... removing the freedom of information from the act would be pretty funny actually.

Mimi Lenox said...

Common sense is so overrated.