Monday, 5 July 2010
The Queen's Meme #44 - The Firsts Meme
Mimi of The Queen's Meme has sent this in....
Welcome to The Queens's Meme #43 ~
The Firsts Meme
(a totally random and useless meme about firsts)
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Is that me there? Maybe the mirror is plaing a trick on me?
2. Where did you go on the very first vacation of your life? I think it was Butlins...an awful British holiday camp. People organise escape committees when they are there.
3. Open the door of your refrigerator. What is the first thing you see? The light come on.
4. Tell us about your first kiss OR your last first date. Well I reached over to her, our faces looked at each other and slowly we kissed....
5. If you had wings to fly about the universe, where is the first place you'd land? An intergalactic rest stop
6. What is the first thing you do when you get in your car? Read the newspaper, or listen to an audiobook.
7. What is the first thing you ever said to your firstborn? Can't answer that one...no children
8. What is the last thing you heard about your first love? You'd laugh if I told you!
9. If you had created the world in seven days yourself, what would you have created on the First Day? The holiday.
10. What is the first song in your IPOD or song list? I know I'm archaic, but I don't have an iPod.
11. What is the first tangible thing you lost that you could never find again? My memory!
12. Who is your favorite First Lady of all time? That's tricky. I guess Nancy Reagan.
13. Post a link to your first blog post. http://jlpicard.blogspot.com/2005/04/waking-up.html 30th April 2005
14. When was the last time you needed FirstAid? Most days I do! I'm always getting little nicks and cuts.
15. Can you explain what a first down is in football? You're asking a British person about American football? I haven't a clue!