Monday, 19 July 2010
The Queen's Meme #45 - The What Would You Do Meme
Mimi of The Queen's Meme has sent this in....
Welcome To The Queen's Meme #45
The What Would You Do? Meme
A mixed bag of miscellaneous scenarios
1. You start out on your road trip. You are 90 miles down the road with not a care in the world until you remember you forgot the most important ingredient needed for your vacation. What was it and would you turn around and go back to get it? The gorgeous girl I was planning to take.
2. You are standing in the checkout line at the grocery store. A homeless man walks by and asks for food from your grocery cart. What would you do? Get him an empty grocery cart.
3. The mailman delivers the wrong mail. It is your neighbor's. You can't stand your neighbor. You realize that inside the small brown package there must be something very secretive, very intriguing and possibly incriminating. What do you do? Add some false looking stickytape to the package and give it to him so that he thinks I've been looking in it so that he'll look all guilty when he thinks I know what his secret is.
4. Photography Class 101. First exam. The slide show you are presenting is the wrong one. You accidentally left last weekend's party pics in the camera instead. The whole class is watching....me swinging from the lampshades.
5. You find your boss's wife on Facebook. She is obviously carrying on with another man in blatant fashion and behind his back. What is the first thing that pops into your head when you see your boss the next day at work? Absolutely nothing if I'm the man who is carrying on with the boss's wife!
6. Your plane lands in the wrong vacation spot but you like this one better. It depends whether my luggage has arrived at the same place.
7. You walk out of the doctor's office. The news after your yearly checkup is very very good but the news for the person you'd been sitting beside and chatting with in the waiting room is very very bad. You see them in the elevator on the way out and they are in tears. You.....ask if he wants to sell that super car he has.