Tuesday, 12 April 2011
The Queen's Meme #78 - The Spring Done Spung Meme
Mimi of The Queen's Meme has sent this in....
Welcome to The Queen's Meme #78
7 Royal Questions on Tuesday
Today we are discussing the wonders of Spring. But it's not all about blooming flowers and Easter cards this time. Just a simple play on words with a twisted smack of alliteration and snark thrown in. You know, the usual. Now do me a favor and add your smack to the smack.
1. What about spring ticks you off the most? All those healthy weeds growing!
2. How many blooming idiots have you met lately? The same blooming idiots I have met throughout winter at the office.
3. If spring springs early when you're in the middle of a spring fling, does that mean you must flung 'em out of your life early or can it wait until summer comes? If I'm in the middle of a fling, I hardly stop to think what time of year it is.
4. If you could toss one thing or person out the window during your annual spring cleaning, who would it be? The mop.
5. Do you have seasonal defective disorder? No, I have daily defective disorder.
6. If you left the windows open on a cool spring night, what would the neighbors see? It depends whether they have their binoculars with them, or if they are standing on a chair.
7. Name your most potent allergens during this season of (achoo!) bliss. Work.