Tuesday 5 April 2011

The Queen's Meme #77 - Thje Grocery Meme




Mimi of The Queen's Meme has sent this in....

Welcome to The Queen's Meme #77
Seven Royal Questions on Tuesdays
The Grocery Store Meme

The last time I went grocery shopping I came home with way too much chocolate. It wasn't supposed to be that way. I went for mangoes. But the chocolate kept calling my name.

1. Do you make a list when you go grocery shopping? My dad makes the list, I pick all the extras we ought to have!

2. Do you buy more groceries when you're hungry? Buying groceries depends on the amount in your wallet, not your stomach.

3. Coupons. Use 'em? No, people might think we are poor!

4. Have you ever complained to the manager of your grocery store? We're British. We never make a scene.

5. Do you like to buy groceries at huge chain stores like WalMart? Or do you shop exclusively at food stores? I don't like the big stores, but for saving money, variety etc, we have to dance with the devil.

6. How much time do you spend reading labels in the grocery store? It's only the 'sell by' label I'm interested in.

7. Do you push your own grocery cart to the car and return it? The trolley goesw to a nearby trolley park. If we took it right back, we'd be doing the trolley mover out of a job.

8. What is the one food item you always buy at the grocery store that you can't live without? Cheese! I love it!!!

3 comments:

Dawn Drover said...

Buying groceries depends on the amount in your wallet, not your stomach.


So true!

Xmichra said...

lol... you're British, you never make a scene! Priceless :D

Mimi Lenox said...

I love cheese too!