Mimi of The Queen's Meme has sent this in....
Welcome to the Queen's Meme #66. We're all about ones today in the year of the ones. Do the math.
1. What were you doing at 1:11 am on 1/11/11? Sleeping, like anyone in their right mind would be doing.
2. Did you watch the New Year's Eve hoopla on television at midnight or did you make your own hoopla? Hoopla? I watched the fireworks on the TV around London. Why should anyone be watching a hoopla? They must have been short on entertainment.
3. I know this is a tired meme question and really should be retired, but can you tell us just ONE of your New Year's resolutions? Not to make a New Year's Resolution
4. What was the one greatest lesson you learned in 2010. Don't blink or the year will be gone. Plan ahead.
5. Can you recall a news story from 2010 that affected you greatly and/or personally? The Chilean miner rescue was the big story worldwide that had everyone watching.
6. If you could have just one thing in 2011, what would it be? Visiting all my e mail friends
7. Pick and age: 20 or 11. Which one was best for you and why? 20 might have been better than 11, but I'd rather have 11 so I can go through that important time and do things I should have done before.