Monday, 20 December 2010
The Queen's Meme #65 - The Mimi Boop Mimi
Mimi of The Queen's Meme has sent this in....
Welcome to the Queen's Meme #65. Yes, you're in the right place. I just changed costumes for the week. It's Christmas. I'm allowed. And anyway, I had to send my Queen frock out to the cleaners for the New Year's Eve Party at Bloggingham. I'm going as Betty Boop (it's a Hallo-Christmas theme) and wanted to see if you approved of my red new dress. Yes? I've been practicing my Poo-Poo-Pi-Doo all week just for the occasion.
I wrote this meme on Mimi Writes in 2008.
I thought a resurrection at Christmas would be a nice touch. Enjoy!There are only 5 days left 'til Christmas. I don't know about you but if I hear Brenda Lee sing "Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree" one more time on the drive into work, I'm going to go blostal (that's blog + postal for all you non -blog speakers.) So I thought I'd spice things up a bit and burst out of a stocking. So to speak. It's worked for Betty Boop all these years, why not me? She's a cross between my hero, Scarlett O'Hara (I met her once here and here) and yours truly but with less clothes on. At least in public. And besides, she really knows how to wear a pencil skirt.
A girl could learn a lot from Betty Boop.
The Mimi Boop Meme
Take it and tag it.
1. I am good when I am bad (an obvious one!). Or expecting a visit from Santa
2. I am naughty when I like to be!
3. The world would be a better place if people would Deck the Halls with pictures of peace treaties instead of sprigs of holly.
4. Have you ever snuck into the living room in the middle of the night, unwrapped your gifts and wrapped them back just to see what was under the Christmas tree for you? Come on.....you can tell me. I have extreme willpower...though I do like to get up early!
Sidenote: I've always wanted to know what really goes on in the Gingerbread House after dark. I've never seen any cookies come out of that place. Have you? Isn't it the new Gentlemen's Club?
5. Have you ever been stuck in a chimney? Ho! Ho! Ho! What can I say to that?
6. Who would you like to stuff in a stocking and why? Nicole Kidman...don't ask why!
7. Could you name the 12 Disciples Days of Christmas, the 3 Musketeers Wise Men and all of Santa's medications Reindeer if your life depended on it? OK wiseguy. Prove it. My answer is quite simple...no!
8. On the 13th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me her engagement ring back as her house had become a menagerie of animals, plus lords leaping, maids miling etc
9: Imagine that Santa Claus really does exist for a moment. (I can say that this week. Baby Boy is not listening right now ) Anyway, if the Big Guy could grant you any wish, what would your most hedonistic and self-centered wish be? (You can say it. I won't tell. I'm Mimi Boop today.) What do you mean? Are you saying Santa doesn't exist? Anyway, hedonistically, it might involve a beach, a spa and a female masseuse.
10. When you make your list, do you check it twice and find out who's been naughty or nice or do you just get everybody a box of chocolate covered cherries and call it a day? I have a definate naughty and nice list. The naughty ones get struck off the card list.
If you're reading this meme, consider yourself tagged. That is my Christmas present to you!! And don't try to hide from me. I see you.....
I'll see ya later. I'm busy trying to wiggle and stuff myself into a Christmas stocking without breaking a vital organ. So far one leg is in and all systems are go. This gig is perfect for me! I need only invade half of the stocking. Now if I could just figure out which half. And besides, I'm booped!