Tuesday, 14 December 2010
The Queen's Meme #64 - The Forgetful Meme
Mimi of The Queen's Meme has sent this in....
Welcome to The Queen's Meme
Sometimes silly. Sometimes serious.
#64 is aptly called The Forgetful Meme
I would try to describe the premise in my usual royal manner but I've forgotten how.
1. What is the last thing you forgot to do? I can't remember. If I had have remembered, I wouldn't have forgot to do it. I guess write a Christmas card oiut for a particular person,.
2. What is the one thing you are always afraid you will forget to do? My alarm clock? Forget to put my clothes on when I come to work?
3. Can you remember when you were 3 years old?
If so, tell us a cute story. If not, make one up. I was talking to the others in kindergarten, saying that we need to take out a pension plan.
4. Fill in the blank. I would like to forget what to put here but I will always remember Mimi's Dungeon about this person.
5. Fill in the blank. I will never forget the first timeI did a crazy meme!
6. Who, in your opinion, is the world's forgotten hero? ForgetfulMan, the crimefighter, who never remembered to come when the ForgetSignal flashed across the sky
7. Find a word that rhymes with forget and use it to write a funny sentence.The hire wire artist was dazzlingly good..until he forgot his safety net!