Monday, 8 March 2010
The Queen's Meme #28 - The Never Should Meme
Mimi of The Queen's Meme has sent this in....
Welcome to the Queen's Tuesday Meme #28
Sometimes silly. Sometimes serious. Always fun!
Step out of the box. Be creative. Use your imagination.
No one's answers are quite like yours.
The Never Should Meme
Brought to you from the sunny beaches of Somewhere whilst on vacation.
I actually believe that if "shoulds" and "nevers" were banned from the English language we'd all be better off. Who needs to live in absolutes? Should evokes unnecessary and unhealthy guilt.
Never is never enough no matter what you should be doing. Not ever! See? But in this fill-in-the-blank exercise you can be as dogmatic and brutal as you dare.
After today's meme, lose the words.
Oh, never mind.
1. If I never see my office again it will be too soon.
2. Should I meet my Maker tomorrow, I would ask for one more day on earth to have a recount of the days I was entitled to.
3. Never in my life have I seemed as old like I did today.
4. I should always allow more time to procrastinate
5. I should've never listened to the rv while under the influence of people trying to win your voter
6. I never _sleep in my car but I should always carry a pillow with me just in case.
7. I should spend more money on bad things because it makes me happy. I should spend less money on food that is good fot you because it makes me sad.
8. Your wallet should never be shared with strangers.
9. I should tell the bank that I never really meant to blow up the safe.
10. Never in a million years would I want you to know about what happened the other day, when I ________________.
P.S. I will writing my answers in the sand with my toes. This could take a while.