Monday, 1 February 2010
The Queen's Meme #23 - The Blog Blizzard Meme
Mimi of The Queen's Meme has sent this in....
Welcome to The Queen's Tuesday Meme #23
Sometimes silly. Sometimes serious.
Step out of the box. Be creative.
Use your imagination.No one's answers are quite like yours.
The Queen's Meme #23 ~ The Blog Blizzard Meme
Baby, it's cold outside! I have snow on the brain and ice on the windshield. Ten and twenty degree temperatures doth not a happy Queen make. But I have plans to keep warm, that is, unless the power fails in which case I'm doomed. I really am in the midst of a snowstorm this week but many of you are not. You must get creative and use your imagination. It's a blog blizzard! I'm here to test your survival skills or at least make you laugh. Here's how it plays. Good luck.
1. An unexpected blizzard occurs. The power goes out for 10 days. There is no food in the house, no gas in the car, no heat, no TV, no computer, nada! You are snowed in and can't get to the store for supplies. How would you survive? How would you get out of this mess?
I don't. The only alternative is to put on my skis, go to the nearest airport in operation and fly to the Bahamas.
2. Tell us about your last snowball fight.
The snowballs won.
3. You have been asked to make a snowman. What is his name?
He wouldn't tell me. The Government Minister for Equality told me I should be making a snowperson.
4. I have mountains of snow outside my door. I would like to make snow soup. What is the recipe?
What do you think? "Take one handfull of snow..."
5. It is Day 5 of the Big Blog Blizzard. You have been hunkered down for a very long time and in danger of losing your sanity. Your blog neighbors (that would be us) come callin' to see if you're OK. We peek in the window. What do we see?
What are you doing in there?
I'm frozen solid, with icicles hanging off my nose.
6. Who is the flakiest snowflake in your life?
Past or present.
That's a flaky question. Do you think I've been examining every snowflake that's ever come down around here?
7. You are Snow White. Which dwarf is your favorite and why?
Snow White is living with seven short men? She doesn't sound very 'snow white' to me. It would have to be Doc, who would give her some pills so she doesn't catch anything from Sneezy.
8. What is the most fun you've ever had inside during a snowstorm?
I think I'd have to use my 'wishful thinking' mode for this one.
9. What was Jack Frost nipping at?
Over here in Britain, Jack Frost is a tv detective, so he nips in and arrests them!
10. Due to blobal warming (that's blog + global for all you non-blog speakers) your snowman has prematurely melted. What was his last request?
"Can I have an ice cream?"