Monday, 15 February 2010
The Queen's Meme #25 - The UnValentine Grumpy Meme
Mimi of The Queen's Meme has sent this in....
Welcome to Bloggingham Palace!
Xmichra has requested to spend time in the lowly dungeon. I have complied. Will you be next?
Sunday, February 14, 2010
The Queen's Meme #25 ~ The UNValentine Grumpy Meme
Welcome to the Queen's Tuesday Meme #25
Sometimes silly. Sometimes serious. Always fun!
Step out of the box. Be creative. Use your imagination.
No one's answers are quite like yours.
The UnValentine Grumpy Meme
1. I, Mimi Pencil Skirt Peace Woman, have officially declared war on Valentine's Day. If I see one more chocolate rose covered in stupid red tin foil paper I'm gonna have a fit. What did you get for Valentine's Day?
Zip, nada, nil points, no score....I reckon the mailman must be late. Perhaps the fact that I am currently unattached has a small factor to it?
2. What will you miss most about Valentine's Day?
"Oh thank you for your present, darling. Now let me really thank you for it."
3. What could you have done differently yesterday to make the day sweeter?
Stayed in bed.
4. How many roses make a dozen?
What? Ask a florist.
5. You and your love are getting matching tattoos for Valentine's Day. What will they be?
It wouldn't have her name on mine. If we split up, I'd have to look for someone with the same name. Maybe 'Her's' on me and 'His' on her.
6. My kingdom for a man who can spell. I am so tired of getting text messages from college educated 45 yr old men like .....I miss u ....wat up?.... B there by 8... or the ever popular U home? Does your significant other have an annoying cute little habit you'd like to break?
If my girl started sending text messages, her phone would soon vamish. It would be worse if she started TALKING in text messages. A former girl was a smoker. That's why she is a former girl.
7. What did you get someone for Valentine's Day, if I may ask?
You asked that on #1!!!!
8. No one is looking. I promise.
Write one word on this candy heart you've been dying to say to a romantic connection from your past. I will not tell.
9. Be a poet. Write a 4-line poem starting with Roses are red....
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I left my wife
Now I'm stuck with you
10. What song best describes your Valentine's Day experience this year?
I Will Survive
11. I, Mimi Grumpy Skirt, am so glad this meme is almost over. This is my final question. I made it eleven questions in honor of the 11 roses I didn't receive. Aren't they lovely? This is my final final question, Regis:
Two cupids are in a knock down drag out fight on the floor of the Senate. One is a constituent from Venus, the other from Mars.
What is the name of the legislation are they fighting over?
The Decision Whether To Use Greek or Roman Gods in historical records.