Mimi of The Queen's Meme has sent this in....
Welcome to the Queen's Meme #59
It's on fire!
And in the words of Steven Wright.. "I used to work in a fire hydrant factory. You couldn't park anywhere near the place."
I guess not! Answer these simply seething questions on the subject of fire.
It could be quite revealing. If it gets too hot far ya, just Stop Drop and Roll. We'll wait.
The Fire Meme
1. You are stranded on a desert island. There is only one match left in the matchbox.
What would you use it for?
Waiting for an aircraft to fly over, then I light the flare, which would probably hit the plane and make it crash into the sea...there would be a lot more onm the island then!
2. Do you burn bridges in relationships?
Only if she's on the bridge.
3. Name one thing you'd like to set on fire today.
My dynamic personality
4. Have you ever burned a cupcake?
What for? Is this the Salem Cupcake Trials?
5. If you had your choice and could change nature's ways, instead of smoke and lava, what should spew out of volcanoes?
6. When is the last time you used a Fire Extinguisher?
If there is no fire, what can I use it for? Answers on a postcard.
7. Have you ever known anyone with a fiery uncontrollable temper? How did you handle it?
Oh, you mean besides me! The answer might be to use the above fire extinguisher.
8. You are with your significant other. What song are you singing around the campfire?
I can think of better things to do with my significant other than singinging around the campfire. The tent would be a good location.
9. What is the one thing you'd gladly leave IN your house in case of fire.
In a hurry!
10. When is the last time you got fiery fighting mad?
When the fireworks were going off locally last week until midnight.
11. Do you believe in hell?
I hope I don't have to find out!
12. Do you or have you ever smoked?
No, but I would like a smoking jacket.