Tuesday, 21 September 2010
The Queen's Meme #53 - The Change Meme
Mimi of The Queen's Meme has sent this in....
Welcome to The Queen's Meme #53
The Change Meme
Norman Vincent Peale said, "Change your thoughts and you change your world." It was interesting to see how many meanings I could find for the word "change".....some are serious, some are silly. Have fun!
1. Name one thing you'd like to change about yourself. Not be a slave!
2. If you could wave a magic wand and be done with all the small petty nuisances in your life, what you would have "be gone" first? Let's see...volume one....all those roadworks on the way to the office...the endless airport security checks....
3. Do you collect and save your spare change in a jar? What for? It's better being spent!
4. Change your world. What is our biggest concern as a global humanity? When the batteries run out on my tv remote.
5. What would you have changed about your last relationship or the one you're in now? That's obvious...still be in it!
6. If you could reverse the course of history in a time machine, what would you do and how do you think the world would be different today? Have you seen the film The Butterfly Effect? The guy in it kept trying to change thinbgs for the better, but various factors made it worse.
7. Who would you like to change into a toad? I'd change mysel;f into a toad if a princess is going to come and kiss me
8. What is the first thing you change into when you get home from work? From a worn out employee to a happier person.
9. If you could change places with anyone in the world for one day, who would that be? My boss. I'd love to make the top decisions.
10. Have you ever heard the expression "turn over a new leaf?" What is under your old one? I prefer to leaf this one alone.
11. Name one thing that can cause you to immediately change your mood. I'm out of the office!
12. What have you recently (or ever) had a change of heart about? And why? What am I:? The Frankenstein monster?
13. When is the last time you changed the oil in your car? Is there oil there? Actually I don't drive.