Monday, 17 May 2010
The Queen's Meme #36 - Under The Covers
Mimi of The Queen's Meme has sent this in....
The Queen’s Meme #37
Step out of the box.
Use your imagination.
No one's answers are quite like yours!
I am still on hiatus this week on my other blogs but raised my head out of the bed long enough to write this meme for you. The prisoners in the dungeon are getting antsy for a chance to escape. And since the awesome company I had this weekend helped me feel a tad bit better, I thought I'd give them a shot at freedom. This should keep you busy for awhile.
Benevolence is my middle name.
Under The Covers Meme
(Read it and sleep)
1. Name 2 things you have done under the covers in the last week. What? Oh I see...er.. sleep and have breakfast
2. Do you know what a woobie is? Do you have a special one? I have no idea and dread to ask. How am I supposed to ask a person if they have a woobie?
3. What prompts you to pull the covers over your head and hide from the world? When it's nearly time to get up for work.
4. Firm or soft? Pardon? What are we talking about? Oh the mattress! I suppose half and half.
5. Silk or flannel? It's flannel, put if I could afford it, it would be silk.
6. Lights on or off? Very dark room, but light on landing. I don't want to crash on the way to the bathroom!
7. Fan or no air? Definately no fan. The noise would drive me crazy!
8. Completely dark or nite light? Didn't I answer this in #6?
9. Windows open or shut Shut...very tight.
10. Sweet dreams or nightmares? I never remember dreams.
11. PJ's or…… Whar are the dots supposed to be?
12. Set bedtime? Pretty much.
13. What do sheep count when they can't sleep? Probably shepherds jumping over a gate.
14. What does your alarm clock sound like? A light buzz, but it could have a radio station if I chose.
15. White noise or music Is this related to the alaem clock question? I haven't a clue?
16. TV or IPod? I don't have an IPod. I could never work one.
17. Can you recall a pleasant dream you'd like to share? Errr.....no
18. Under the covers or outside the covers There wouldn't be any point in having covers if I wasn't going to be under them!
19. Insomniac or sleep angel? Sometimes one, sometimes the other.
20. What is your favorite sleep aid for those tossin' and turnin' nights? A sledgehammer.
21. Morning person or night person. Morning person
22. Bedtime snack? No, it would stop me sleeping.
23. Hot or cold room In the winter, pleasant and warm, in the summer, fresh and cool.
24. Bedtime ritual? Think about the day just gone and the next.
25. Twin, Queen, King, Bunk or Futon? King size
26. Socks or naked feet? nekked feet!
27. Bedroom door locked or unlocked? Unlocked
28. Tent or hotel room? Definately a hotel room. Maybe some would put the tent IN the hotel room?
29. If you could be bored to sleep, what would bore you? Listening to office reports
30. Prayers or mantra? Prayers
31. What was the worst nightmare you ever had? See #10.
32. Please share any ideas on how to stop a person from snoring.
I'm all ears. Get the sledgehammer our again!
33. If one purely pleasant thought could ensure fast and sound deep sleep for you every night, what would your one thought be? Let's go on to the next question!
34. How many hours do you normally sleep? About 8 hours in the week.
35. Thunderstorms or quiet starry night? A quiet starry night. Any form of noise wakes me up.
36. Warm bath or hot shower? Ah, a lovely warm bath!
37. What is the craziest thing that ever happened in your bed? Excuse me!
38. Name a song you could fall asleep to. A soft romantic song
39. Who last told you a bedtime story? Any volunteers?