Tuesday, 17 November 2009
The Queen's Meme #14 - Do You Believe In Magic?
Mimi of The Queen's Meme has sent this in....
Welcome to The Queen's Meme #14
Sometimes silly. Sometimes serious.
Step out of the box. Be creative.
Use your imagination.
No one's answers are quite like yours.
This meme is called
Do you believe in magic?
It's all about those things we can't explain, things that go bump in the night, and other freaktacular occurrences. In this crazy world of ours, what's normal anyway??! We'll even talk about sparks of a pleasurable kind....if you dare. And since I'm in a daring mood, let's get started. Good luck. And please, try to stay out of the dungeon this week.
It's getting cold down there this time of year.
1. Tell us about your superstitions. Do you have any? Do you "x out" black cats on the windshield of your car, avoid cracks in the sidewalk or practice other rituals that make you feel safer?
Don't have any? Come on now! Make up some....
I never look at future days on my daily calendar
I never drink a cup of tea or coffee right to the bottom (result of bad childhood experience)
I never lie down on a railway track
2. Has anything paranormal ever happened to you that you can write about?
The only time I went over to 'the other side' was when I changed channels on the television.
3. Have you ever had a near-death experience?
Care to share?
When my boss nearly caught me on the internet
4. Pheromones...aka "love fireworks" (I think I remember those)...are a force to be reckoned with. Do you believe that two people can have an uncontrollable chemical reaction to each other? How do you know this to be true?
A man and woman are the fireworks, phremones are the match. Right now I seem to be out of matches.
5. Do you believe that modern day witches can put spells on people?
If so, who would you like to hoodoo and why?
The taxman.....do you REALLY need to ask why?
6. ESP! What do those letters stand for in your life? I wish it was Extra Sexy Person, but it seems to be Extremely Sane Person
7. Do you ever hear strange noises in your house?
If so, what do they sound like? It's the bogeyman trying to get in
8. Tell us about a time you "knew" something was going to happened before it did. Are you one of those intuitive types or do you know someone who is ? Do tell.
The only time I knew something was going to happen before it did was when watching a movie for the second time.
9. I'm a tad gifted in the dream department. Really. Sometimes my dreams are prophetic and come true. It can be a blessing and a curse. Has this ever happened to you? If not, would you like to have this gift? (Be careful what you wish for. It can be freaky at times.)
One superstition I DO have is never wanting to know what the future holds. It would be a curse to me... This is all very 'Flah Forward'