Tuesday, 20 September 2011
The Queen's Meme #95 - The Falling Into Fall Meme
Mimi of The Queen's Meme has sent this in....
Fall is my favorite time of year. I can think of many wonderful things that just happen to have happened to me in the fall. The birth of my son, the beginning of semesters, new fall clothes, Dona Nobis Pacem in the blogosphere began in the fall..... The season also brings memories of grief and transition. I lost my dad in the fall of 2009. When the air turns to crisp and cool, I think of those last days with him. What does fall remind you of?
1. What is your favorite fall memory? I forgot!
2. Have you ever fallen in love in the fall? A girl and I started goiung out in the fall...till we fell out of love!
3. Do you like the current Daylight Savings System when we all "fall back" the clock. The clock should stay the same all year round!
4. Tell us a thing or two you've done by a crackling fire? **we won't tell** Coughed with the smoke coming out!
5. Have you ever been apple picking? In the supermarket?
6. Do you like to take a walk and play in the fall leaves? I used to when I was young...come to thing of it I was younger ten mintes ago.
7. Do you and your family have a special fall tradition in your house? Yes...sweeping up all the &^*% leaves!