Monday 12 September 2011

The Queen's Meme #94 - The Love Match Meme




Mimi of The Queen's Meme has sent this in....

Welcome to The Queen's Meme #93
7 Royal Questions on Tuesday

This week has been wide open. In case you haven't noticed, I tend to meme-blog about those things that are concerning me at the moment. Or making me laugh. Or driving me crazy.
I can't get my mind off a conversation I had with a new guy possible love match maybe kinda sorta we'll see acquaintance this week.
He's conservative. But edgy. Liberal with his opinions. But not haphazardly. Tall. A littttttle younger (I said a "little!") and downright challenging. But in a good way.

The Love Match Meme

1. Which is more important.... romantic chemistry or friendship? Friendship is just for friends. Having a good wife depends on both.

2. Would you date someone who is much taller or shorter than you? I'd bring a cardboard box along for me or her to use when kissing.
How about older or younger? Judging how old I am, an older one would have to have billions!

3. How soon should you bring up past relationships in a new relationship? Not while slipping the ring on her finger.

4. What is the one red flag you KNOW from past experience to pay attention to when getting to know a new person?  "Excuse me, I've got to get back to the sanatorium."

5. When dating someone, what would you consider the ultimate deal breaker? Footsie under the table?

6. Tell us about a date you had with someone that went all wrong. She turned up.

7. Imagine you have a teenage daughter. She just asked you to give your best dating and relationship advice. What will you say?  You're grounded until you are 25.

1 comment:

Durward Discussion said...

Obviously you know men quite well. Grounded until 25 is probably a good rule. :-)