Monday, 21 March 2011
The Queen's Meme #75 - The Mimi Moon Meme
Mimi of The Queen's Meme has sent this in....
Welcome to The Queen's Meme
7 Royal Questions on Tuesday
#75 The Mimi Moon Meme
The SuperMoon graced the Universe Saturday evening! Since it was a much publicized worldwide event, I thought that we as global blogging citizens should share in the telling from our respective corners of the world. And if you didn't happen out this weekend to have some lunar fun, play along anyway. I'm sure I can think of SOMEthing to ask of relevance. And besides, the lunar phase has made me antsy to do a little dungeon throwing. I haven't in a long time.
Can you moon the walk or just talk the talk?
Do your best, my friends.
Do your best.
Your future depends on it.
There's a bad moon rising.
1. Did you take a picture of the moon SuperMoon Saturday evening?
If so, please post it. If not, steal one and post it. Do you think I'm a technological wizard?
2. Have you ever howled at the moon? Of course not. I'm a vampire, not a werewolf.
3. Do you believe that feelings and emotions are affected by the changes in lunar phases? (ie: children misbehave, lovers misbehave, tempers fly) No, tthey do them all year long.
4. In the language of astronomy, the two extremes of the moon are called ''apogee'' (far away) and ''perige" (nearby). Who or what would you like to be apogee and who/what perige?
(Crikey! I can now talk moon talk!) Apogee....my ex boss....perige...a certain lady who I fancy a lot.
5. Name a famous moon walker. Sting & The Police (Walking On The Moon)
6. Scientists claim there is no relation whatsoever between a Supermoon and natural disasters. Yet we have experienced tsunamis and earthquakes in the last 7 days on Earth. Do you believe them?
7. Creedence Clearwater Revival sang about the evil of the moon.
Is there a Bad Moon Rising in your life? Now you've got me humming it...I can't think straight...I'll be humming Proud Mary next.