Monday, 11 October 2010
The Queen's Meme #56 - The Numbers Meme
Mimi of The Queen's Meme has sent this in....
Welcome To The Queen's Meme #56 ~
It's a Numbers Game
Today we will discuss the fascinatingly cerebral subject of numbers.
I must warn you...the questions are excruciatingly difficult. Only the strongest will survive, thereby dodging the dreaded dungeon.
Alliteration! See, I told you I was cerebral.
**and no calculators**!!
1. Do you ever play the lottery? If so, what are your lucky numbers? Don't worry. I won't tell anyone. As I don't play the lottery, I'm richer than others every week as I don't buy tickets!
2. Did you do something special on 10/10/10 yesterday? I heard that lots of people got married. Are all of you still the same status as of today? It's the time when the US and British date indicators are rthe same. It's supposed to be a lucky day. For some of those couples, it may turn out not to be.
3. "I've got your number!" Who would you like to say that to or who is the last person you said that to? I'd like to say it to that gorgeous girl in the office!
4. How many sheep do you count before you fall asleep? Counting sheep? They always fall over the fence when I try that.
5. It's almost birthday time for the Queen. Do you believe that age is "just a number"....or is it something else more insidious and frightening???!!! **I am suddenly having a panic attack** In many countries, Elders are revered for their great intelligence, so just tell people that you have become wiser.
6. How many zeros are in a trillion? Just look at the national deficit and count it.
7. How many sixteenth notes does it take to equal a whole note? Is this a trick question? I would say 16.
8. (because I can) How many 8 balls are on a pool table? As many as you want to put on.