Monday, 11 January 2010
The Queen's Meme #20 ~ The Blabbermouth Meme
Mimi of The Queen's Meme has sent this in....
Welcome to The Queen's Tuesday Meme #20
Sometimes silly. Sometimes serious.
Step out of the box. Be creative.
Use your imagination.
No one's answers are quite like yours.
Once upon a time in a faraway Bloggiverse there lived a maiden named Queen Mimi Pencil Skirt. She slayed her own dragons, stoked her own fire and well.....wrote memes by the light of the Bloggingham moon. One day a kind blogger from England noticed her meme lovin' ways and royally crowned her Mimi Queen of Memes. As time passed in the peaceful kingdom of Bloggingham, her Royal Highness found comfort in the company of fellow bloggers who also loved memes. But the Queen had a wicked disposition too. It is widely reported in historical Blogosphere archives that any and all bloggers found guilty of not completing their memes were promptly thrown into the dreaded Bloggingham dungeon. If I were you, I'd do the meme.
The Blabbermouth Meme
1. When you were a child did you ever blab a family secret and get in trouble for it later?
I can't recall one, but saw one on television when a mother said the husband had left for a while and her little girl piped up saying "He's in prison!"
2. Have you said anything in the last 24 hours that you regret?
Take me to the office.
3. Have you ever blabbermouthed something to a significant other that in hindsight you really should have kept to yourself?
I always remember the adage "Engage brain before speaking." and "never get a tattoo of a former love."
4. Have you ever written anything on your blog that you wish you could take back?
I'm probably doing it now...
5. Are you the blabber or the blabbee? Tell us your most embarrassing blabbermouth moment.
I'm probably the blabbee, as someone always looks as if they have been saying something about me. Oh yes, I'm paranoid as well.
6. Who is the biggest blabbermouth tattletale in your household?
As there's only two, it's either me or my dad, and we are both tactful. We never use the phrase "Now don't tell anyone this..." because we know it would probably be in the papers the next morning!
7. You are the Blog Paparazzi! Which blogger's real photograph are you most interested in getting?
Come on, Mimi, do you REALLY need to ask that! You are more elusive than the Scarlet Pimpernal.
8. If you could hire the loudest and most skilled blabbermouth in the universe to do your talking for you and advertise it well, what message would you like to spread to humanity? Don't hold back.
Any politician would fit the bill, as they love appearing on television and would broadcast anything. The message would probably be "Make sure you leave a message on Captain Picard's Journal." and also "Thanks for telling us about global warming as Britain is having the worst winter for over 30 years!"