Tuesday, 18 October 2011
The Queen's Meme #99 - The 99 Meme
Mimi of The Queen's Meme has sent this in....
Today I thought I'd give you 99 questions to answer in honor of the 99th meme. Just kidding! Instead, I'll give you 7 questions that just seem like 99.
Here we go.
Surprisingly, it's called The 99 Meme
1. Let's take that famously irritating song, Ninety-Nine Bottles of Beer on The Wall. Tell me....What would you substitute for those bottles of beer? Your song would be "Ninety-nines bricks of sand and cement on the Wall."
Fill in the blanks.
2: Let's go to the 99 cents store. What do you think should be made available for 99 cents at the 99 cents store? a 99 cent coin
3. The great world of Wikipedia tells me that scientists claim 99% of all documented species are extinct. Which remaining species in the 1% category would you really like to see extinct. And which species in the 99% category would you like to bring back? An intelligent sports commentator
4. Why is merchandise always priced as 1.99 or 20.99 or 50,287.99? Do they think we're stupid? Simply....yes.
5. If you live to be 99 years old, what would you like your life to be like in that last decade? Surrounded by ample female nurses looking after me.
6. Tumblr has a new blog called "We Are The 99%" brought to you by "the people who occupy Wall Street." Everyday people are writing notes on paper about their experiences and living conditions right now. Can you identify with the 99% on this page? I'm probably the 1%
7. I think armpits should get more respect than this. According to the advice of medical personnel: If your child's temperature is more than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit measured rectally, or more than 100 degrees Fahrenheit measured in the mouth, or more than 99 degrees Fahrenheit measured in the armpit (for 4-5 minutes), he or she has fever.
Why do you think armpits are so slow to register heat? Armpits are more external than the rectum!